Biki is excited to partner with food and beverage establishments to bring you Biki Bites, a month-long promotion!
Bikeshare Hawaii launched Biki on June 28th with 100 conveniently located “Biki Stops” from Chinatown to Diamond Head. We are thrilled that in just the first week of operation we exceeded 10,000 rides, providing residents and visitors with a new and fun resource to get from place to place! Bikesharing systems and cycling in general help to stimulate local economy by increasing access and driving additional foot traffic to surrounding businesses.
Bikeshare Hawaii strives to support local businesses, and would like to invite your food and/or beverage establishment to apply to participate in the first Biki Bites promotion!
This first Biki Bites will run August 1- August 31 and we are looking to include a maximum of 20 food and beverage establishments spread throughout urban Honolulu. The promotion involves customers showing their Biki membership pass, or Biki same-day receipt, at participating establishments in order to redeem an exclusive deal, determined by each business.
What you get
- Biki will promote your participation in the program in our monthly newsletter, Biki Bites page on GoBiki.org (to be created), and our social media pages.
- A Biki Bites sticker that notifies customers that you are included in the Biki Bites program.
- Biki will create competitions throughout the month-long promotion to drive customers to your business – ideas include awarding prizes to customers who shop at the most participating establishments during the period, who have the greatest receipt totals, who have the most social media posts, etc.
- Businesses will also be recognized that have the most deals redeemed, provide the best deal (as voted by Biki members), and have the most social media traffic (shares/likes/posts).
What we ask of you
- Be within 1 block of a Biki Stop (see our service area map here)
- Offer a deal to customers that show proof of Biki membership
- Promote your participation in the program via your social media channels
- Provide program stats to the Biki team so we can monitor how the program has worked!
How you can participate
If you are interested, please submit the fillable PDF Biki Bites Application
(don’t worry, it’s short and simple!) to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Monday 7/24
. Businesses will be selected based on the deal they offer, the neighborhood they are located in, and their promotion plan. Please feel free to reach out with any questions! You will be contacted by 7/27 if your business is selected.