Due to the great turnout we had at last month’s open house, we will be hosting a second one on May 18!
We invite you to attend our next Biki Open House to get the latest updates on the Biki program, plans for the launch this summer, Biki bike demo including features and functionality, see where the 100 Biki Stops will be placed and more. Our City and community partners will also be in attendance to answer questions you may have on bicycling laws and safety, bike lanes and complete streets.
You’ll also have the chance to visit five themed stations to get more information:
- Biki bike demo and pricing/how to use Biki (see the Biki bike, learn about its unique features, pricing options available, and how Biki Stops work)
- Safety and education (get tips on bike routes and where to ride and learn about upcoming educational workshops that Bikeshare Hawaii and Hawaii Bicycling League will be offering)
- Station network and outreach (see a map of where the initial 100 stations will be situated in urban Honolulu and learn how the stations were selected)
- Biking infrastructure (learn about the City and County’s Complete Streets Program and hear about the City’s 20 by 20 Minimum Grid goal)
- Community benefits (find out how bikeshare helps Hawaii meet its transportation and energy goals, alleviates traffic congestion, improves public health and supports local businesses)
Free and open to everyone, the Biki Open House is:
Thursday, May 18
5 pm to 6 pm
Hawaii Pacific University’s Multi-Purpose Room 2
Please walk, bike or bus, if possible.
Hope to see you there!
WANT MORE INFO OR TO BECOME INVOLVED WITH BIKESHARE HAWAII?
We’re looking for volunteers for a variety of different programs. We’ll be having a meeting to get organized, so contact us to get dialed in. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can get involved.
If you or your organization are interested in learning more about Bikeshare Hawaii and the latest about our launch this summer, please email us at email@example.com to schedule a presentation.